Moonmen

 

This was a phase I went through! One day, while searching for an American flag to use in a PowerPoint deck, I stumbled across a website that described, in great detail, the process of putting the stars and stripes on the moon. I decided there and then, as I do, that I wanted to meet someone who had walked on the moon. The next few years were spent tracking down the Apollo astronauts. These old men had the most incredible story to tell of their part in mans greatest ever adventure. These are the guys I got to see talk:

Apollo 8 - Frank Borman, William A. Anders, James A. Lovell Jr

Apollo 11 - Neil Armstrong*, Buzz Aldrin*

Apollo 12 - Alan L. Bean*, Richard F. Gordon Jr

Apollo 13 - James A. Lovell Jr., Fred W. Haise Jr

Apollo 15 - Alfred Worden

Apollo 16 - Charlie Duke*

*walked on moon


 A photo I took of Neil Armstrong in 2006